Monday, November 23, 2009

Gratitude

I am grateful for many things at this Thanksgiving season. I am grateful that I have been able to have a small glimpse into your lives through your blogs. I have experienced a whole range of emotions as I have read blogs. I have marveled at the strength of some. Been saddened as I feel the struggle of others. Sometimes when I read of your struggles I wish I could reach out and hug those whose hearts are aching. I also wish I could share my own struggles that are sometimes very similar to yours.

I want all my nieces to know how very much I love each of you. Life is sometimes a struggle. For some it is harder as depression is added. Please know that I can relate to that, and if you ever need help, I'd be happy to listen.

I know that our Heavenly Father does love each and every one of us. He does care. I am grateful for temples, I have often had my soul uplifted by attending the temple. Peace can be found. It is a constant effort, but I believe we are on this earth to have joy.

3 comments:

Darcee said...

I'm thankful for you too! Your thoughts and wisdom are always appreciated! Lots of love! Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Heidi said...

Oh, Aunt Kay, you are so sweet. What a tender post. I am grateful for you.

Katie and Dennis said...

I really appreciate that you read my blog. It is wonderful to get your comments. It has also been great to see you twice in one year! How lucky I am!!! Thank you so so much for loving me! I love you too!