Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Introducing Hyrum Dean Moser

This picture was taken of Kyle and Jennifer August 1.
Jennifer never looked like she was ready to pop!!!
We were all surprised that Hyrum weighs 7 lbs 15 ounces.
We got our first glimpse of Hyrum while they were still in labor/delivery.
Proud daddy and grandpa. Uncle Josh is wondering where the controller is?
I think he has a cool birth day 8/9/10.
Kyle helped give Hyrum his first bath. Hyrum was NOT impressed.


Proud papa

I know I am totally biased, but isn't he beautiful.

Kyle thought that the name card was very appropriate,
he said the car looks like a Moser car, smoke coming out of it!!!!


three generations

Jennifer's dad holding his grand baby.
I might mention that Hyrum is the first grandbaby for both the Moser's and the Sedgwick's,
and is the first great grandbaby for the Moser's.
Who knows what number he takes with the Bingham's????

7 comments:

Meggie said...

He is a really precious baby!! and when we were in Idaho we tried to count how many great grand kids grandma had- I think it is around 50 ish- I could be wrong though! But congrats, he is a real cute baby!!!!!!

Grandma B said...

Oh my word, he is beautful!!!!! I'm proud to be his Great Aunt!!!! You just made it home in time. Glad you did. What fun. It was great to see you when you were in SLC. Good Luck and God Bless this sweet eternal family.

Alison Hixson said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable! The picture that my mom sent me I thought he looked like Jennifer! How exciting! I hope you can enjoy every minute with him that you can before you leave!

Kendi said...

You are not biased...he IS beautiful! I love his birthday, as it is also my daughters!

Congratulations on becoming a grandma!

Darcee said...

Last night as Tom and I were saying prayers he told me it was 8-9-10. I was so disappointed that I didn't the cool date and do something to make it special. So I felt better this morning knowing that now I knew of something great happening on 8-9-10.

Gosh, I remember the day Kyle was blessed (I remember Jennie's blessing day too). After the blessing someone put him on top of the TV in his carrying chair and said, "When this kid grows up you can tell him he was on TV on the day he was blessed!"

Congrats to all!

Angela said...

He really is beautiful. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

How very exciting! He looks perfect! Congratulations!