Monday, November 21, 2011

Time flies by

It seems like the summer was a total blurrrrrrr. Kyle graduated in July from Air Force basic training, and is now in San Angelo Texas. Mark and I were able to stop and visit them in their new abode while driving cross country. Hyrum totally loves his daddy.

Another fun addition to our family, is Jennie and Jon's son Ricky. I was introducing Hyrum to his cousin, and boy did I have my hands full. Hyrum thought Ricky should play with him. I hope they can have some play time when they are a little older.


We had a visitor in our backyard last week. This Iguana was over 5 feet long. They say they are pretty harmless, but I'll just stay clear of them. Can I say UGLY!!!!! these are not native to Puerto Rico, like so many things someone brought them as pets from another country, just what I want stowed in my carry on. A cute cuddly Iguana!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY COW on that iguana! I have never seen anything like that!!! I gasped outloud! Congrats on the new grandchild! Thank you for being such a special aunt!