Friday, January 29, 2010

Nashville Shopping Trip

Jennie, Jennifer and I enjoyed a day of shopping. This is the nativity that I have started. I wanted to go to Stitchers Garden in Nashville to get a good array of batiks for the project. The store is un-believable. It took us two hours to get all 24 fabrics chosen, I can hardly wait to get going. I'm not going to start until the wreath quilt is done.




After a tasty lunch we set off to find JoAnn fabrics. I probably should have stayed away. They were having a HUGE sale, and I could not resist all their darling flannels that were 50% off. I also had to have this gorgeous pink fabric, no we don't know the flavor of the baby, but I love pink.






































2 comments:

Grandma B said...

I'm so glad you are posting pictures. I can't wait to see the nativity quilt finished, but I feel that way about all of them.

Nancy said...

that baby is going to be so spoiled (or well loved). looks like you got some cute flannel. keep posting pictures of your quilts. they are awesome.