Tuesday, February 22, 2011

for the beauty of the earth...

I often marvel at the beauty and diversity of our world. Waves fascinate me.
I could sit for hours and watch the waves roll in. Something soothing about it.We went down to the beach early this morning. We are hoping to catch a glimpse of the migration of the whales. No luck this morning, but we enjoyed the beauty all around us.

I love the clouds here, the way the sky turns so many shades of pink as the sun rises and sets.

I only wish that I could capture a little of the beauty in a picture.





2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing those incredible pictures! I too am amazed by all the beauty that surrounds us.

Kendi said...

Wow! You did an awesome job with the pictures. It sure looks nice and warm where you are...I miss that feeling.