Wednesday, September 10, 2008

this & that

I'm glad that Mark took the time to post his pictures. I tried to see how he did it(for my future use) but I'll save learning that for another day.

He said that the area they were assigned to work was very impoverished. I think he came home more appreciative of what he has. He also came home with a good case of poison ivy. I think he must just be a sensitive guy. Both arms from the wrist up to the elbows are pretty much swollen, and starting to blister. He went to the doc yesterday and got a shot, some steroids, and cream. He was still pretty miserable last night. At least the swelling seems to be lessening.

I'm glad that Mark took his camera down with him. His pictures are usually more artsy, he will zoom in and take a picture that you don't recognize for what it is, but looks really cool. My christmas present last year was a picture he printed out then colored over and did all kinds of cool stuff. I'm not describing it well at all. I guess I'll have to take a picture of it.

Mark is going through orientation for his new job this week. He is actually making 40 cents more than what we thought he would. What a blessing.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

What a cool experience. Too bad about the poison ivy! Tell Josh we're in the Chicago 1st ward or they call it the Logan Square Ward.